Calacatta Gold Marble Tulip Dining Table - Oval
- NEW table height: 30" (Standard dining table height)
- Creamy, white marble with grey veining and flecks of Gold
- Natural stone imported from Tuscany
- Cast-aluminum base with semi-glossy finish
- Special surface treatment resistant to chipping with gloss finish
- Easy Assembly
While round tulip tables are becoming pretty conventional, their oval/elliptical counterparts are still very unique. This is what sets the Calacatta Marble Tulip Dining Table in oval apart. It’s a brilliant way to add a natural but zany vibe to an old design. Aside from its distinct table-top shape, the creamy marble surface embellished with natural grey veining and gold flecks adds to the character of the design. The aluminum-cast base with medium-gloss finish complements the overall style of this table in a great way, while also providing a solid balance and stability to the table design. A special surface treatment keeps the finishes from chipping away, which makes the Calacatta Marble Tulip Dining Table a true 5 star product.
To ship products to the US & Canada, we offer free shipping no matter how large your ordered product is. You will also have an option to upgrade from standard curbside delivery to white glove delivery for an additional $250.
Deliveries to some remote areas in Canada and the United States may be charged extra.
- Standard Free: Delivery to Ground floor/front door. Our delivery personnel will bring your items to the front door or the closest possible ground floor location (such as the lobby). They will not go upstairs or enter the residence (due to liability reasons).
- White glove delivery $250: Inside delivery/delivered to residence. The delivery team will bring your items into the room of your choice. They will not take the packaging material away as these may be needed in case of Returns.
Our company is devoted to crafting the highest quality products on the market. We source the finest raw marble stone (Double A Grade) directly from quarries in Cavaion Veronese & Fermignano in Italy and the Northern area of Greece.
Going through stringent quality assurance procedures, we hand-pick only the best 20% of marble pieces from a giant stone slab and cut it with precision to preserve the natural beauty of the marble grain. By having the best partitions of the marble slab, our marbles are free from chips, cracks and have no marble filler. Most of the production procedures are operated by the most advanced digitally controlled machines, while the final steps such as edge finishing & surface treatment will be completed by hand by our craftsmen. The marble tops are coated multiple times, and then have a proprietary custom finish applied as the final step to prevent use-related stains.
Made from aluminum, the Tulip Table base is a perfect combination of function and design. The streamlined effect leaves plenty of leg room under the table. Single piece cast aluminum is used because of its strength as well as its lighter construction.
**Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen.
**Note: All measurements are approximate as manufacturing can vary exact measurements slightly.
Packaging of the tulip table