+- Where are your products manufactured? Are you a manufacture or a reseller?
The tuliptable.com furniture is manufactured ethically in our own factory facility in China. This includes the OEM project for other brands. (Please email us at email@example.com for more information) As has been our tradition, we always choose the best in class artisans for all of our products.
We source the finest raw marble stones: carrara, volakas, arabescato and black carrara (Double A Grade) directly from quarries in Cavaion Veronese & Fermignano in Italy and the Northern area of Greece.
Our company is compliant with all local laws and maintains strict criteria for ethical business practices and quality control. We carefully vet them to make sure they meet these criteria and we visit each of the quarries on a regular basis to ensure that they continuously maintain the best quality standards.
+- How is the quality?
We know and understand that poor quality is the worst that a company can offer. We at tuliptable.com believe that true cost savings actually result from investing in high quality materials that go into constructing our furniture. All the materials used in our products are highly customized, not the generic variety that is available in the wholesale market.
+- Tips on How to maintain and clean the Tulip Table
You have received your Tulip style Table and we sincerely hope you enjoy it for many years to come! Marble stone is soft and porous; hence, treating it with special care will ensure that your table remains in tip top condition. Your marble top was sealed during the manufacture of the table. This clear sealant provides basic protection from stains. However, continual preventative care and maintenance will ensure your table maintains its elegance! Here are some tips on how to maintain and clean your marble tulip table:
*Avoid using wax polish as it will cause white marble to yellow in time.
• As with any surface, prevention is better than cure, so protect your surfaces from everyday abuse and abrasive tools/substances!
• Even with the sealant applied, it is very important to clean any sort of spills promptly. Liquids such as wine, juices and vinegar all contain acid which may leave a flat or cloudy splotch.
• When cleaning your tabletop, use a clean sponge or damp cloth. Most spills will be easily removed by clean water and ph-neutral soap. Specialized stone cleaners are excellent to have on hand, but for routine cleaning and the occasional spills, a good mild soap is sufficient.
• Use as little water as possible in routine cleaning or when cleaning spills. Always dry immediately to avoid water stains and buff to a shine with a clean, soft cloth.
• Avoid abrasive or harsh cleaners. Even the mildest abrasives will scratch and cloud the marble surface and ammonia-based cleaners will etch the marble. Avoid window cleaning fluids and general-purpose cleaners that contain ammonia or vinegar.
• Inspect the table’s surface regularly. Any scratching of the protective sealer will allow fluids to penetrate the porous surface and leave stains. Reapply marble sealant once a year or as directed on the sealant’s instructions (You can find marble sealant at any hardware store ie: Home Depot).
Ordering and payment
+- Is your website secure?
All user personal and financial information is kept highly confidential and encrypted at all times. We will never share your details with 3rd part for marketing purposes. The site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transmit orders over secure internet connections. We have all the security measures in place for this site to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of all of our client’s personal information.
+- Can I place the order over the phone?
Yes, absolutely! You can call us at 1-800-208-3443 and we will be happy to assist you in placing your order. Office hours are 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday Pacific Time.
+- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept the following typed of payment: Visa, MasterCard and AMEX, PayPal and Bitcoin.
+- Do you charge sales Tax and duties?
There is no tax applied for shipping orders to the US and currency charges and tax for an order is based on the Shipping address. If the shipping address is in Canada, the card will be billed in CAD with provincial taxes even if the billing address is in another other country, ie: US.
Shipping & Delivery
+- How much do you charge for shipping? What are my delivery options?
To ship products to the US & Canada, we offer free shipping no matter how large your ordered product is. You will also have an option to upgrade from standard curbside delivery to white glove delivery for an additional $250.
Deliveries to some remote areas in Canada and the United States may be charged extra.
- Standard Free: Delivery to Ground floor/front door. Our delivery personnel will bring your items to the front door or the closest possible ground floor location (such as the lobby). They will not go upstairs or enter the residence (due to liability reasons).
- White glove delivery $250: Inside delivery/delivered to residence. The delivery team will bring your items into the room of your choice.
+- How can I check the status of my order?
We normally ship furniture via our chosen courier, allowing us to track the shipment from origin to shipping address. The delivery service will contact you for an appointment.
For smaller items, we ship through a standard courier service, such as DHL or FedEx.
+- How long it will take to receive my order?
- In stock item: Once you place an order, your item is shipped within 3-5 business days from our warehouse. Depending on your location, it typically takes about 5-10 business days to arrive via ground shipping.
- Not in stock/custom item: After you receive a confirmation email from us, it takes 8-10 (pending customs clearance) weeks to be delivered.
+- Can I change my shipping address after I place the order?
Please contact us via email or phone to update your details. This can be done 24 hours prior to shipping your order. In the case that your shipment has already been dispatched, unfortunately you are not able to change the address for delivery. There will be an additional fee from the courier for re-delivery attempts.
+- Will I get a call when the furniture is going to be delivered?
Yes. Once the shipment reaches your local area, the delivery service will contact you to arrange a date and time to deliver the product. The available delivery time slots will depend on local delivery partner. Appointments will be available generally between Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM, but your local delivery partner may be able to accommodate times outside of this slot. If the item you ordered is a small sized and is being delivered by a standard courier service such as FedEx or DHL, you will not be given advance notice of the exact delivery time. You can always track this shipment online to know when it will reach you.
+- What happens if I miss my delivery appointment?
Our local delivery partner will be in touch with you in the event of a missed delivery. You will be contacted for a re-delivery time. Extra charges may apply.
+- Can you deliver my table after certain date?
Yes, we would be happy to accommodate you in this regard.
Once you have placed your order, please give us a call or simply reply to your order confirmation email and we can put the shipment on hold until otherwise stated by you. When you have a date ready, please contact us again with this information and we will ship the order accordingly.
+- Do you ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico?
Yes! However, there is an additional shipping fee that varies based on your location and size of the order. Please contact our customer service team to inquire about the additional fees.
+- Do you ship internationally?
We currently only offer standard shipping to addresses in Canada and the continental US.
Product Issue (shipping damage / defective)
+- What should I do if my shipment is damaged?
Although such cases are rare, shipping damages do occur one in a while. We advise you to inspect your item upon receiving it for any damages. If you notice any damage, you must sign off with the carrier agent "Damaged Upon Arrival". Take pictures and describe the damage in as much detail as possible. If an item is structurally intact and usable, accept the item and sign the Bill of Lading as "Damaged Upon Arrival". If an item is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away within 3 calendar days and we will take care of the rest. All shipments come with insurance, no matter the size of the order.
** Please remember to retain the original packaging! If the item is damaged, the packaging is considered as evidence in a claim.
If you refuse the whole shipment, including undamaged items, you are responsible for accepting the re-delivery of the undamaged items within 7 days, in addition to all costs associated with the re-delivery including but not limited to storage fees.
As the solution, we will send out a new product, a replacement part, offer blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. If you do not wish to accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for returning the item(s) to us in order to receive your product refund.
+- What should I do if the products are defective?
We have a rigorous quality check practice in place to verify all items twice before it they are shipped out. However, life happens and there may be a rare case that an item with minor flaws gets shipped out. In the unfortunate event that you face any problems with your product please take photos or video that demonstrates the issue and describe the issue in as much detail as possible. Contact us at email@example.com right away and our claims staff will work with you to determine the appropriate steps.
** Please remember to retain the original packaging! If the item is damaged, the packaging is considered as evidence in a claim.
As a resolution, we will either provide you with a new product, a replacement part, offer blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. If you do not wish to accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for returning the item(s) to us in order to receive your product refund. Note that all of our products come with a 3-year warranty period.
Returns, refund & Cancellation
+- Can I return my order?
Yes! You can return or exchange an item within 30 days of delivery.
Please remember to retain the original packaging until you are sure that you will be keeping the item. The item and packaging must be in brand new, resalable condition to be eligible for return. The customer is responsible for the shipping (original and return) costs. We will refund the purchase price, less the cost of original shipping. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
+- If I decide to return my order, what happens next?
If you decide to return the item to us, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to initiate the return process. You will be required to carefully package the item with the original packaging material. Our shipping partners will then contact you for a convenient time to pick up the return product. Please make sure it is shipped to us in a secure manner, as you will be responsible for any damage incurred during return shipping. You will also be responsible for repackaging the item. Returns must be received in ORIGINAL packaging and ORIGINAL condition. If the item is not received in original condition and packaging the order cannot be refunded.
+- Can I cancel an order?
Yes, the order can be canceled prior to shipping at no charge. We will issue a full refund.
If you decide to cancel your order after your order has left our warehouse, we will issue a refund less our shipping fee.
Marble stone is soft and porous; hence, treating it with special care will ensure that your table remains in tip top condition. Your marble top was sealed during the manufacture of the table. This clear sealant provides basic protection from stains. However, continual preventative care and maintenance will ensure your table maintains its elegance!
- Avoid using wax polish as it will cause the white marble to yellow in time.
- As with any surface, prevention is better than cure, so protect your surfaces from everyday abuse and abrasive tools/substances!
- Even with the sealant applied, it is very important to clean any sort of spills promptly. Liquids such as wine, juices, and vinegar all contain acid which may leave a flat or cloudy splotch.
- When cleaning your tabletop, use a clean sponge or damp cloth. Most spills will be easily removed by clean water and ph-neutral soap. Specialized stone cleaners are excellent to have on hand, but for routine cleaning and the occasional spills, a good mild soap is sufficient.
- • Use as little water as possible in routine cleaning or when cleaning spills. Always dry immediately to avoid water stains and buff to a shine with a clean, soft cloth.
- • Avoid abrasive or harsh cleaners. Even the mildest abrasives will scratch and cloud the marble surface and ammonia-based cleaners will etch the marble. Avoid window cleaning fluids and general-purpose cleaners that contain ammonia or vinegar.
- • Inspect the table’s surface regularly. Any scratching of the protective sealer will allow fluids to penetrate the porous surface and leave stains. Reapply marble sealant once a year or as directed on the sealant’s instructions (You can find marble sealant at any hardware store ie: Home Depot).
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. If in the unlikely event, your item arrives in less than perfect condition please call us at 1-800-208-3443 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.
+- What Does this Warranty Cover?
Manufacturing defects in the tuliptable.com furniture are covered under this type of warranty.
+- How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty is in effect from the date of delivery and is valid for 3 years.
Examples of defects covered in the 3-years warranty:
- Crack after using a while
- Unnatural color change
- Base bends
- Missing parts such as screws
- Parts with glue as adhesive that comes loose from residential, non-commercial usage.
+- What Will Tuliptable.com Do?
For the 3-year warranty on marble tables, tuliptable.com will provide replacement part(s) at no charge with a lead-time of 8-14 weeks. The customer is responsible for any labor and/or shipping charges on the replacement part(s).
+- What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or acts or omissions of parties other than Seller (including user modification, improper use or installation of Products).Tulip table is not explicitly specified suitable for outdoor use is not covered for damage or defect from outdoor use
Any problem that is caused by other abuse, misuse or an act of God (such as a flood) is neither covered. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the furniture.
All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Tuliptable.com Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.
+- How Do You Get Service?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to help you!
+- Do you have a showroom?
Tuliptable.com furniture is currently sold exclusively online. We are headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. You are welcome to drop by from Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, Saturdays by appointment.