Arabescato Marble Tulip Side Table - Round
- Creamy, white marble with bold splattering of grey veining
- Strong characteristics make for a perfect statement piece
- Natural stone importated from Tuscany
- Cast-aluminum base with semi-glossy finish
- Special surface treatment resistant to chipping with gloss finish
- Easy Assembly
Inspired by Eero Saarinen’s renowned modern masterpiece, the Arabescato Marble Tulip Side Table in round is a smaller, daintier and much more winsome version of the original Saarinen table. It features a creamy white tabletop – crafted from natural stone imported from Tuscany – with just the right spattering of marble grains and would make the perfect statement piece in any small or large interior space. The design of this table is especially arresting because of its refined but tasteful formation. The slim-build cast-aluminum base comes in a glossy finish and complements the grainy table-top excellently. The easy assemble and special surface chip-resistant treatment makes this piece especially desirable for all.
To ship products to the US & Canada, we offer free shipping no matter how large your ordered product is. You will also have an option to upgrade from standard curbside delivery to white glove delivery for an additional $250.
Deliveries to some remote areas in Canada and the United States may be charged extra.
- Standard Free: Delivery to Ground floor/front door. Our delivery personnel will bring your items to the front door or the closest possible ground floor location (such as the lobby). They will not go upstairs or enter the residence (due to liability reasons).
- White glove delivery $250: Inside delivery/delivered to residence. The delivery team will bring your items into the room of your choice. They will not take the packaging material away as these may be needed in case of Returns.
Our company is devoted to crafting the highest quality products on the market. We source the finest raw marble stone (Double A Grade) directly from quarries in Cavaion Veronese & Fermignano in Italy and the Northern area of Greece.
Going through stringent quality assurance procedures, we hand-pick only the best 20% of marble pieces from a giant stone slab and cut it with precision to preserve the natural beauty of the marble grain. By having the best partitions of the marble slab, our marbles are free from chips, cracks and have no marble filler. Most of the production procedures are operated by the most advanced digitally controlled machines, while the final steps such as edge finishing & surface treatment will be completed by hand by our craftsmen. The marble tops are coated multiple times, and then have a proprietary custom finish applied as the final step to prevent use-related stains.
Made from aluminum, the Tulip Table base is a perfect combination of function and design. The streamlined effect leaves plenty of leg room under the table. Single piece cast aluminum is used because of its strength as well as its lighter construction.
**Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen.